5K Color Run
Spring-Ford High School Cross Country Track
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Registration begins at 1:00pm
Run begins at 2:00pm
Sponsors needed! See form below
Online registration available below through Paypal. Mail in registration form available below.
Online registration ended!
(Registration will be available the day of the event for an additional charge)
Make checks payable to "SNAP"
Kona's Ice and Hillbilly BBQ sliders will be available for purchase!
For more information, contact Wendy White at email@example.com or 610-209-5026
- Registration fee includes: 1 color packet, t-shirt and a snack for all participants! Registrants must submit a signed waiver form to participate. Waiver forms can be turned in when you receive you packet the day of the event.
- At least one parent or guardian must be registered to accompany children under 12.
- The Color Run will focus on family fun and community spirit. It will be an untimed, unofficial 5K run, jog or walk that emphasizes healthy lifestyle and all around fun competition.
- There will be color check points where family, friends and volunteers will gently throw colored cornstarch on your shirt. Participants will receive a white t-shirt to get the most color
- Finally, it's a fun way to raise money for SNAP, a wonderful event that keeps kids safe on prom night.